Monday, January 28, 2008

An introduction

I have a confession. I am slightly obsessed with washrooms. Specifically the conditions of washrooms. Nothing disturbs me more than having to enter a smelly, dirty or otherwise horribly maintained washroom. It puts me in a foul mood.

The goal of this blog is really to just review any public washrooms I happen to use during my daily adventures. I am not trying to inspire change for society (but if anyone responsible for said washrooms sees this blog, feel free to do so). I am merely offering a guide for the public in order to decide where to take care of their business.

This is my ego talking, but I'll consider this to be a sort of Zagat Guide to bathrooms.

This may be funny, this may be disturbing, this may just be a weird guy's rant (I'd bet on the last one there), but perhaps some insight may come out of this.

Wish me luck.

No comments: